A MEMBERS ONLY BENEFIT - 30% OFF ★★★ For 8 days only get your ticket for only £5.00 (excl VAT) ★★★
Discounted Vue Cinema tickets have been secured on behalf of our members.
The entire discount is passed onto our members as a thank you for being a valued member of PoliceWitness and for helping to keep our roads and communities a safer place. We thank you.
These are normal cinema tickets (i.e. Not 3D - please also note these are for outside of the London area)
For more information on how to use your discounted ticket please see the information further down the page.
These tickets can be used for VIP upgrades too.
YOUR DISCOUNTED TICKET CODE(S) WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU - PRESENT THE CODE(S) AT THE CINEMA FOYER
You can pay by credit or debit card, and checkout using either WorldPay or PayPal, it's quick, easy and safe.
Discounted Vue Ticket | Just £6.00 inclusive of VAT (ex VAT £5.00)
BEST OF ALL - Your tickets will not expire until January 2018! Tomorrows films at todays prices!
Adult Non London 2D Terms and Conditions
1. This ticket must be exchanged for an admission ticket to any Vue Cinema (excluding Vue Cinemas located in London: Acton, Croydon Grants, Croydon Purley Way, Dagenham, Finchley Road, Fulham, Harrow, Islington, North Finchley, Piccadilly, Romford, Shepherds Bush, Staines, Watford, West End, Westfield London, Westfield Stratford, Wood Green). Also excludes Gold Class, Premiere seating, Special, Alternative or Over 18’s Screenings, Scene, IMAX and Luxury Seating).
2. Customers may upgrade to VIP and/or Xtreme upon payment at site of the incremental difference in price between a Standard 2D ticket and a VIP/Xtreme ticket.
3. It must be used at the time of exchange for any one regularly scheduled film performance subject to availability. One ticket only per person.
4. This ticket may not be used to reserve an admission ticket by telephone or on-line.
5. The holder is not entitled to any preferential right over other cinema patrons.
6. This ticket may not be combined with any other ticket offer.
7. It may not be used for premieres or special events.
8. This ticket may not be exchanged for use at a later date nor may it be exchanged for cash or merchandise.
9. This ticket expires on the expiration date 29/01/2018. It is not subject to any time extensions.
10. This pass may not be re-sold.
11. Film classification rules apply. ID may be required.
12. The Cinema Manager’s decision is final.
13. Not For Resale.
Please note that due to our advance booking policy the film and performance you wish to attend may be sold out and seats might not be available.
1. Valid for one admittance at Vue cinemas (not London*)
2. E-tickets are displayed instantly
3. Same price all day, any day, any film
4. Present on your smartphone in 80 UK cinemas
5. Codes are valid until 29/01/2018
6. Tickets only valid for active members
* (excluding Vue Cinemas located in London: Acton, Croydon Grants, Croydon Purley Way, Dagenham, Finchley Road, Fulham, Harrow, Islington, North Finchley, Piccadilly, Romford, Shepherds Bush, Staines, Watford, West End, Westfield London, Westfield Stratford, Wood Green). Also excludes Gold Class, Premiere seating, Special, Alternative or Over 18’s Screenings, Scene, IMAX and Luxury Seating).
Films - movies - talking pictures. Who doesn’t love a trip to the cinema? Seriously, hands up.
“But tickets are so expensive these days!” We know - tell us about it.
The solution? Get your Vue cinema tickets here as a benefit to being a member of PoliceWitness and you’ll pay a great guaranteed price, every single time. Any day. Any film.
Great price anytime e-vouchers, valid in Vue cinemas nationwide (not London)
How it works:
Choose the number of tickets you'd like (one ticket per person)
Make payment on our website
We'll give you one voucher code per person
Show your voucher code(s) at the box office
Vue will swap your voucher code(s) for standard 2D tickets to a film of your choice
Just show up at the box office, flash your voucher and claim your ticket. Your e-vouchers are valid for any film, any standard viewing, any day, any time.
Need to know:
How do I get my tickets?
Just present your code when you get to the box-office, either by printing it out, or presenting it on your smartphone.
Please note that codes can be purchased and redeemed by adults only.
Can I use my tickets online?
No, sorry these e-tickets are only valid when you present them in-person at the box office. They will not work when buying tickets online.
I was refused entry for a film because of age restrictions. Can I have a refund?
We cannot issue refunds if you are refused entry to a film on grounds of age restrictions. Please ensure your entire party is old enough for the film you're seeing.
Are there any cinemas that I can't use the vouchers at?
See the list in the Vue Terms and Conditions.
Can I use my vouchers with other offers?
Sorry, your vouchers can't be used in conjunction with any other offer.
*What films can I watch?
Any genre, any time of day. The only restriction is it must be a regular viewing, i.e. the voucher is not valid on Gold Class, VIP, Premiere seating, 3D, Special, Alternative or Over 18's Screenings, Scene and VueXtreme Screens.
No more than 50 vouchers a year per user. No more than 4 vouchers to be purchased in each transaction.
What are you waiting for? Get this benefit now!
1. Members are not permitted to re-sell the discounted Vue e-code
2. Tickets are for members and their immediate families only
3. If any member is found to be misusing the discounted e-code for any reason other than an incentive for being a member of PoliceWitness then PoliceWitness reserves the right to terminate the PoliceWitness membership
4. Whilst we won't limit the number of tickets purchased it will be monitored and subject to a fair use policy.