One off reporting option £6
(£5.00 excl VAT)
3 months membership
(£57.50 excl VAT)
1 year membership £99
(£82.50 excl VAT)
Lifetime membership £156
(£130 excl VAT)
Got your own dash cam / in car camera?
No problem. You can still get protection and all the benefits of PoliceWitness membership with any of these simple membership options.
Lifetime membership naturally offers the best value for money. Do read our member reviews if you’re at all unsure. Or if you prefer drop us an email. We’re here to help.
A new lifetime membership offer will be active in the next few weeks, keep checking back, but if you can't wait and you are interested in receiving a discount on lifetime membership please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
Prices shown include VAT.
You can pay by credit or debit card using either PayPal or WorldPay's fast
and secure online checkout.
Why not get proper police justice, or even cash for your dash cam footage?
PoliceWitness.com has a proven track record of holding those caught on dash cam to account. Over a thousand dangerous motorists have been held to account, receiving fines and points on their licences, compulsory re-training at their cost, through to disqualification and even a prison sentence.
Being a member of PoliceWitness means:
1) You are able to hold those who flout the law and put others in needless danger to account
2) You can use our online reporting portal to report dangerous motorists (no limits or restrictions)
3) There is no need to attend a police station
4) We review every video clip you submit, our aim to protect your interests. First and foremost
5) You receive cash in exchange for third parties to use your footage following a collision (average is around £200 per incident)
6) You have access to insurers who recognise that motorists who use dash cams are a lower risk and hence premiums are lower
7) We fight your corner in the event you are involved in an accident, our aim to safe guard your premium, your no claims discount and your excess.
8) You have access to our unique ‘Trade In’ scheme – should you wish to upgrade your dash cam at any time, we provide you with discounted wholesale prices, not retail. And the best part, when we say trade in…you actually get to keep your existing dash cam too!
9) You are enrolled in the PoliceWitness Recognition Scheme, where major retailers, restaurants and holiday firms recognise our members for helping the police deal with reckless drivers and rewards them. An example being Vue cinemas, who provide PoliceWitness members with 30% off their tickets! When was the last time you bought a cinema ticket for just £7.60? (Our membership discounts are designed to more than cover the cost of joining us, meaning cost is never a barrier)
A question we are often asked is….why do we charge a membership fee?
PoliceWitness is in the main a philanthropic organisation funded by its founders. We are not funded by government, nor do we receive any kind of grant or support. There are obvious costs to providing the service we do, our aim is to simply cover these costs. That said, we don’t want our members to be out of pocket either, hence our Recognition Scheme, our Insurance Representation Service and our cash back initiatives. The aim to more than cover the cost of membership with discounts, savings and lump sum payments.
So why not get involved today…and do more with your dash cam footage. Help us keep our roads and communities safer. Let’s hold those who flout the law to account. Join us.