As a valued reader of The Sun we have negotiated preferential membership for all of our readers.
Do more with your dash cam footage… report dangerous drivers, receive hundreds of pounds for your footage in the event you witness an accident, get cheaper insurance, enjoy protection at home and when you’re alone….and so much more.
For a summary of benefits see below.
We are delighted to announce that as a reader of The Sun you can join the unique PoliceWitness service for just £30! (saving you £126)
This is a one-off joining fee and no other fees apply.
Please note this offer is solely for The Sun readers only.
★★★ Exclusive ★★★
The Sun - Customer Offer
Life Time Membership
Just £30! (Save £126!)
Simply add to basket and checkout. No discount code required.
You can pay by credit or debit card using either PayPal or WorldPay's fast
and secure online checkout.
A message from PoliceWitness:
PoliceWitness.com has a proven track record of holding those caught on dash cam to account. Over a thousand dangerous motorists have been held to account, receiving fines and points on their licences, compulsory re-training at their cost, through to disqualification and even a prison sentence.
Being a member of PoliceWitness means:
1) You are able to hold those who flout the law and put others in needless danger to account
2) You can use our online reporting portal to report dangerous motorists (no limits or restrictions)
3) There is no need to attend a police station
4) We review every video clip you submit, our aim to protect your interests, first and foremost
5) You receive cash in exchange for third parties to use your footage following a collision (average is around £200 per incident)
6) You have access to insurers who recognise that motorists who use dash cams are a lower risk and hence premiums are lower
7) We fight your corner in the event you are involved in an accident, our aim to safe guard your premium, your no claims discount and your excess
8) You have access to our unique ‘Trade In’ scheme – should you wish to upgrade your dash cam at any time, we provide you with discounted wholesale prices, not retail. And the best part, when we say trade in…you actually get to keep your existing dash cam too!
9) You are enrolled in the PoliceWitness Recognition Scheme, where major retailers, restaurants and holiday firms recognise our members for helping the police deal with reckless drivers and rewards them. An example being Vue cinemas, who provide PoliceWitness members with 40% off their tickets! When was the last time you bought a cinema ticket for just £6.00? (Our membership discounts are designed to more than cover the cost of joining us, meaning cost is never a barrier)
A question we are often asked is….why do we charge a membership fee?
PoliceWitness is in the main a philanthropic organisation funded by its founders. We are not funded by government, nor do we receive any kind of grant or support. There are obvious costs to providing the service we do, our aim is to simply cover these costs. That said, we don’t want our members to be out of pocket either, hence our Recognition Scheme, our Insurance Representation Service and our cash back initiatives. The aim to more than cover the cost of membership with discounts, savings and lump sum payments.
So why not get involved today…and do more with your dash cam footage. Help us keep our roads and communities safer, by holding those who flout the law to account.
Please take advantage of the The Sun reader offer and we look forward to welcoming you to our unique family.