Life time membership £156 £25
(Limited time offer)
'Crazy' Life time Membership Offer
★★★ TODAY get life time membership for just £25
Saving a massive £131 off our usual joining fee.
Please note this is a very limited offer.
As a saving comparison our 3 month membership costs £69, annual £99, and life time membership is usually £156. To view other membership options click here.
A summary of membership benefits can be found below. ★★★
You can pay by credit or debit card using either PayPal or WorldPay's fast
and secure online checkout.
Why not get proper police justice, or even cash for your dash cam footage?
PoliceWitness.com has a proven track record of holding those caught on dash cam to account. Over a thousand dangerous motorists have been held to account, receiving fines and points on their licences, compulsory re-training at their cost, through to disqualification and even a prison sentence.
Being a member of PoliceWitness means:
1) You are able to hold those who flout the law and put others in needless danger to account
2) You can use our online reporting portal to report dangerous motorists (no limits or restrictions)
3) There is no need to attend a police station
4) We review every video clip you submit, our aim to protect your interests. First and foremost
5) You receive cash in exchange for third parties to use your footage following a collision (average is around £200 per incident)
6) You have access to insurers who recognise that motorists who use dash cams are a lower risk and hence premiums are lower
7) We fight your corner in the event you are involved in an accident, our aim to safe guard your premium, your no claims discount and your excess.
Life time membership to PoliceWitness.com is usually a one-off cost of £156, however as an existing dash cam owner, this price is discounted to just £25 for the same life time support.
A question we are often asked is….why do we charge a membership fee?
PoliceWitness is in the main a philanthropic organisation funded by its founders. We are not funded by government, nor do we receive any kind of grant or support. There are obvious costs to providing the service we do, our aim is to simply cover these costs. That said, we don’t want our members to be out of pocket either, hence our Recognition Scheme, our Insurance Representation Service and our cash back initiatives. The aim to more than cover the cost of membership with discounts, savings and lump sum payments.
So why not get involved today…and do more with your dash cam footage. Help us keep our roads and communities safer. Let’s hold those who flout the law to account. Join us.